Re: FA Cup progress!
I don't think anyone sees the 4th qualifying round as their "big day out". It's all about getting through it and having your "big day out" in the 1st round against a League 1 or 2 team although I persoanlly would prefer to keep drawing the lesser teams to have more of a chance of progressing as far as possible. I remember a number of years ago we got drawn against Hereford United at home in the 4th qualifying round. They were top of the conference. They battered us at Earlsmead 6-1 with Abdulai Yoki getting our goal. I don't fancy a repeat of that!
- FA Cup progress! by Cappers11/10/2014 18:41Sat Oct 11 18:41:50 2014 2 peopleview thread
- Basingstoke Away by Anonymous13/10/2014 11:02Mon Oct 13 11:02:55 2014
- Who do you want? by Anonymous12/10/2014 14:48Sun Oct 12 14:48:49 2014
- Re: FA Cup progress! by middx wanderer11/10/2014 20:23Sat Oct 11 20:23:13 2014
- Re: FA Cup progress! by Anonymous11/10/2014 20:20Sat Oct 11 20:20:19 2014
- Re: FA Cup progress! by Cappers11/10/2014 20:38Sat Oct 11 20:38:22 2014
- Re: FA Cup progress! by middx wanderer12/10/2014 15:08Sun Oct 12 15:08:40 2014
- Money by Anonymous12/10/2014 15:16Sun Oct 12 15:16:49 2014
- Re: Money by Anonymous12/10/2014 18:06Sun Oct 12 18:06:28 2014