Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro
Difficult to say how good Basingstoke are - they seem to blow hot and cold according to their reports of matches. As you say we will be underdogs for the replay - hopefully in front of a decent crowd by our standards. The last time we were involved in a FA Cup 4th Qualifying round replay from memory - was some years ago when we got a draw at VS Rugby. We then came out of the hat with a fantastic potential home match against Brentford. Unfortunately we lost the replay and played really badly - the pressure of the draw being too much for the players perhaps. Whatever the draw tomorrow, I hope the players get out of bed the right side Tuesday and put in a great performance that night.
- Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by Cappers25/10/2014 17:08Sat Oct 25 17:08:56 2014view thread
- Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by middx wanderer25/10/2014 21:44Sat Oct 25 21:44:49 2014
- Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by Anonymous26/10/2014 18:23Sun Oct 26 18:23:53 2014
- Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by Cappers26/10/2014 18:44Sun Oct 26 18:44:55 2014
- Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by Anonymous26/10/2014 18:58Sun Oct 26 18:58:25 2014
- Re: Basingstoke 1-1 Boro by Anonymous26/10/2014 19:01Sun Oct 26 19:01:53 2014