Re: Great win but still not safe!
Hi, Just dropped in from the Leatherhead forum to assure you that you are safe and do not need a point on Saturday!
The club in the 1st relegation place with the best PPG will receive a reprieve because of Salisbury's demise.
Currently Peacehaven have a ppg of 1.06 and Stamford 1.04 ( The Evo stik Southern club will be relegated)
On the last day, Stamford 47pts are at home to Witton Albion on 49 pts, so they cannot both obtain 50 points, in effect ALL RYMAN CLUBS ON 50 POINTS ARE SAFE. If Peacehaven lose or draw they might be relegated depending on the result from Stamford and it could come down to goal difference.
Complicated isn't it?
- Great win but still not safe! by cappers18/4/2015 17:11Sat Apr 18 17:11:47 2015view thread
- Re: Great win but still not safe! by harrowred18/4/2015 22:11Sat Apr 18 22:11:31 2015
- Re: Great win but still not safe! by Evergreen22/4/2015 08:54Wed Apr 22 08:54:37 2015
- Re: Great win but still not safe! by harrowred22/4/2015 19:13Wed Apr 22 19:13:05 2015
- Re: Great win but still not safe! by cappers22/4/2015 12:12Wed Apr 22 12:12:56 2015
- Re: Great win but still not safe! by Middx Wanderer24/4/2015 17:19Fri Apr 24 17:19:23 2015
- Re: Next Season by harrowred24/4/2015 17:59Fri Apr 24 17:59:24 2015