ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Hampton away Middx Senior Cup by Middx WandererYesterday 20:01Yesterday at 20:01:59view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: oldest Photo of Earlsmead"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: oldest Photo of Earlsmead

By TOWN COLOURS22/7/2015 20:40Wed Jul 22 20:40:54 2015In response to Re: oldest Photo of Earlsmead

Views: 1535

Harrowexcile.

My grandfather first took me to a match aged 5 - in 1958. My mother and father also first met at the social club.
Cannot recall Willis brothers although my memory is pretty hopeless remembering some players. Can remember a player called John Willis. The main sponsor of the club is now Willis Motors - no relation as far as I know. We did have the Townsend brothers - one played in goal - and the other at centre forward. Bringing back memories of the old ground you will probably remember the gymnasium and the tennis courts to the side. The gym was in a terrible state of repair when demolished. Also are you able to remember the raffle ticket seller on the gate shouting "5 for a bob"?