Re: My HBFC highs & lows of 2016. Whats yours?
Agree that those are the on field highs & lows.
. A real high for me is keeping our squad of players together , we have a bunch who are a real team on & off the pitch. It's been many years since we have had that.
The best is still to come though. A first Boxing Day win for 27 years!!
- My HBFC highs & lows of 2016. Whats yours? by Earlsmead part-timer22/12/2016 21:37Thu Dec 22 21:37:27 2016view thread
- Re: My HBFC highs & lows of 2016. Whats yours? by Middx Wanderer24/12/2016 10:18Sat Dec 24 10:18:28 2016
- Re: My HBFC highs & lows of 2016. Whats yours? by cappers24/12/2016 12:29Sat Dec 24 12:29:33 2016
- Boxing Hall of Shame by Middx Wanderer24/12/2016 13:50Sat Dec 24 13:50:16 2016
- & even worse ! by Middx Wanderer24/12/2016 13:54Sat Dec 24 13:54:08 2016
- Re: & even worse ! by John Rogers24/12/2016 14:08Sat Dec 24 14:08:23 2016
- Re: & even worse ! or perhaps not by Earlsmead part-timer26/12/2016 17:29Mon Dec 26 17:29:32 2016
- Re: & even worse ! or perhaps not by John Rogers26/12/2016 21:18Mon Dec 26 21:18:49 2016 1 person
- A Boxing Day win by Middx Wanderer27/12/2016 01:04Tue Dec 27 01:04:01 2016
- Re: A Boxing Day win by Middx Wanderer27/12/2016 17:05Tue Dec 27 17:05:20 2016 1 person