Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Harrow Borough 4 Chelmsford 2 by TerranceToday 21:29Today at 21:29:17view thread

Oldest article: 30 years ago (yesterday) by middx wanderer27/2/2013 21:51Wed Feb 27 21:51:10 20131 person dislikes this 1 personview thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Harrow B 1 Enfield Town 5"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Harrow B 1 Enfield Town 5

By RedHarrow (harrowred)2/1/2017 22:27Mon Jan 2 22:27:20 2017In response to Harrow B 1 Enfield Town 5

Views: 973

I agree. We were thoroughly outplayed but the thing that really killed it was the second goal. Conceding 5 seconds after taking the restart from the first goal just killed the whole morale of the team. We were second best from then on.

Like you said, it could have been different had Newman found the back of the net early on but perhaps he was still a little weary from the huge hit he took in the opening minutes.

I didn't mind the substitutions at half time as we were 3-0 down so what difference does it make. We had more of the play than in the first, as we had the extra help in midfield but it didn't really matter. There seemed to be a little confusion on the bench as all of the subs were made though as I think I heard Bakes say he changed his mind and only wanted to make 2 but whoever was going to remain on, was clearly still in the changing rooms having a shower!

George Nicholas didn't have much of an impact in my opinion but Kurtis Cumberbatch clearly has some ability like mentioned but remains quite raw.