Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2
Saw Boro get a 2-2 draw today in what was a very entertaining game.
Great strike from Balalola put Harrow in front and he should have had a couple more when he missed close range and hit the crossbar later.
But Worthing played their way back into the gameand equalized HT 1-1 pity, Boro should have gone in HT in front.
Second half Boro got themselves ahead moving the ball quickly, and MCS finished off the good move from close in 2-1.
Unfortuneatly Harrow could not hold on to it, the ball came in on one Worthing attack Williams couldn't hold on to the ball after a hard challenge, was he fouled? I've certainly seen them given, anyway it stood 2-2.
Both teams then had chances, Worthing hitting the bar, but it ended all square.
The ref also had a very odd game, being very lenient in the first half, then being totally opposite of that in the last half hour.
Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 20:46:26 on 11th March 2017
- Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Earlsmead part-timer11/3/2017 20:44Sat Mar 11 20:44:22 2017view thread
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by RedHarrow12/3/2017 10:08Sun Mar 12 10:08:43 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Earlsmead part-timer11/3/2017 22:45Sat Mar 11 22:45:48 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by Middx Wanderer12/3/2017 19:38Sun Mar 12 19:38:29 2017
- Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2 by South Harrow Old Boy13/3/2017 13:22Mon Mar 13 13:22:55 2017