Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Bracknell Away by cuhabililyToday 08:50Today at 08:50:24view thread

Oldest article: Hastings Match OFF by middx wnderer22/12/2012 10:04Sat Dec 22 10:04:42 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2

By South Harrow Old Boy13/3/2017 13:22Mon Mar 13 13:22:55 2017In response to Re: Harrow Boro 2 Worthing 2

Views: 791

Although i would have taken a point before the game this could be one that we look back at as having let slip.
i agree it was a good game overall. The Borough performance was much improved on the Burgess Hill one on Tuesday. From the first minute we looked like we up for it, the midfield looking lively.
I also agree that the referee had a strange game. Lenient for the first hour which i think contributed to a good game but in the last 20 minutes or so seemed to be booking Boro players for trivial offences. Ref stopped us taking a quick free quick at the end of the game which i think was the spark to our lot arguing with him after the game. i saw a yellow card brandished afterwards but not sure if it was to a player our one of our management team?
We should take heart , though, at this performance and see if we can continue with it against Havant on Tuesday where even a point would be a great result.