Re: Swans v Boro - part two
Well what did you think of that SHOB?
I thought I was watching a rerun of Tuesdays game !
Staines with probably the more clear cut chances but Boro battled well and we're competitive. Still another point although some of the teams below us are still battling and picking up points (which is annoying! ) so I would rather we picked up another win as soon as possible.
Two tough games ahead then Burgess Hill at home I guess the overall picture will be a lot clearer then.
Can't make those games , have a good one guys those of u who are going.
- Swans v Boro - part one... by Earlsmead part-timer21/3/2017 23:26Tue Mar 21 23:26:10 2017view thread
- Re: Swans v Boro - part one... by South Harrow Old Boy22/3/2017 18:48Wed Mar 22 18:48:24 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by Earlsmead part-timer25/3/2017 19:54Sat Mar 25 19:54:00 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by Middx Wanderer26/3/2017 09:15Sun Mar 26 09:15:27 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by RedHarrow26/3/2017 11:04Sun Mar 26 11:04:36 2017
- Re: Swans v Boro - part two by South Harrow Old Boy27/3/2017 18:06Mon Mar 27 18:06:50 2017