ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Beaconsfield 1 - 4 Boro by TerenceToday 22:04Today at 22:04:54view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Worcester City Update"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Worcester City Update

By cappers13/5/2017 11:35Sat May 13 11:35:21 2017In response to Re: Worcester City Update

Views: 1052

Firstly, great to hear that we are staying up, although nobody likes to see other clubs have financial problems. As Middx Wanderer said, the drinks will be on us next time we are in Worcester. I believe there are still question marks over Gosport as well, so there could be another team in line for a reprieve. I think that would be Cambridge City even though they only managed 47 points compared to Canvey Island who got 52 due to the fact they finished 21st rather than Canvey who finished 22nd. Bit harsh really on Canvey.

As for us moving to the Southern League, I can see two reasons why this is a real possibility.

1). When you look at the level below ours, we are not even close to fitting in to either the Ryman North or Ryman South. At that level we are very much a Southern League club. So based on that, you would think that means we should be in the Southern Prem. Of course traditionally we were the epitome of a Ryman League club but things have changed.

2.) The fact we should have been relegated but have been reprieved, may mean that it will be us rather than Staines who will be moved to the Southern League. The other thing with Staines, you could argue they are better geographically placed for the Ryman league than us in the current situation. I.e if they were to be relegated, they could be placed into the Ryman South (although more likely in Southern Central).