Re: Poole 3 Boro 3
First of all we had 2 defenders out and then Jordan Ireland is hurt in warm up and Mcleod comes in. I would suggest that was plan A out of the window. not surprisingly the defence again was all over the place and when the forwards got the ball they wasted it. We were getting more of the ball in the second half and used that soggy patch on the right well as over hit passes were holding up and Bryan was able to get crosses in. Sadly most of them went over the cross bar. To be honest I thought we got a point by dragging their defence down to our level, but you have to say the fighting spirit of this team is second to none. Hope this is a turning point.
- Poole 3 Boro 3 by Terry22/1/2019 22:01Tue Jan 22 22:01:38 2019view thread
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 09:22Wed Jan 23 09:22:41 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by RedHarrow23/1/2019 09:19Wed Jan 23 09:19:40 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Fixtures Direct23/1/2019 11:26Wed Jan 23 11:26:53 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:52Wed Jan 23 12:52:19 2019
- Re: Poole 3 Boro 3 by Middx Wanderer23/1/2019 12:56Wed Jan 23 12:56:31 2019