Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Basingstoke 2 Boro 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Basingstoke 2 Boro 2

By Earlsmead part-timer26/1/2019 20:18Sat Jan 26 20:18:49 2019In response to Basingstoke 2 Boro 2

Views: 781

Yes it was a strange sort of game Terry ( I went to it ) we controlled the first half pretty well , but just couldn't get that killer final touch to put the ball in the back of the net, until Dylan scored. And we had a couple of good chances as well as that.
Second half belonged to Town , and we were chasing the game a lot in my opinion.
Nevertheless we got in front with the penalty, Dylan went close, before the second goal Moss really should have scored, then right at the death they get the penalty and score. Interestingly enough a couple of there fans I spoke to did think it looked a bit on the soft side , it was along way from me so i couldn't tell . Anyway the ref gives it and he's the only person who matters. 2-2
But the attitude looked good and I think it was a step in the right direction.
Onwards to Clapton !