My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!
My effort Last week wasnt so good but lm giving it a go again with my exclusive forecasts! Taunton v Poole.Taunton have just Lost the winning habit at the moment but are still 2nd and they are a tough side at home with a big support.All the receipe there for Poole not to fancy it as their bottle is often in question so lm saying 4-1 to Taunton.Kings Langley v Wimbourne.Well its got to be my honest view and though lm hoping Wimbourne win lm saying 2-2.Kings Langley do have better players but the heat is on now lm just factoring that in.This village side near Watford have done really well to be challenging for promotion but l think when the pressure really starts they will not be upto it.Finally Harrow Boro v Frome Town well Last Saturday was a bad day at the office for Boro.The facilites apart from the clubhouse were of a poor standard and just not good enough.But we didnt do well enough so thats gone and on to Saturday.Frome Town despite a shock win over Taunton are Looking almost certs for the drop but we cant take this one for certain and take them for granted so lm saying a 3-1 win To Boro weve got far superior players but weve got to prove it Saturday and with us fans backing the team at Earlsmead we will get the job done! Come On You Reds!
- My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games! by Terry18/3 15:10Mon Mar 18 15:10:32 2019view thread
- Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games… by TOWN COLOURS22/3 21:46Fri Mar 22 21:46:07 2019
- Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games… by Terry22/3 22:06Fri Mar 22 22:06:30 2019
- Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games… by Whispering Minotaur21/3 08:30Thu Mar 21 08:30:08 2019
- Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games… by Terry22/3 14:40Fri Mar 22 14:40:49 2019
- Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games… by Terry21/3 11:01Thu Mar 21 11:01:21 2019