My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time!
Im afraid this still a bit of the nostalgia bug l havent shaken off.After Saturdays "experience" of the spartan conditions at Hartley Whitney lve given it some thought what was my fav trip.Well Telford springs to mind as we won 2-0 in that Trophy Semi 1st Leg in 1983 and all their so called fans such bad Losers started banging the side of the coach as we were Leaving.But we got there 10mins Late as a tyre burst just as we passed Villa Park getting there! Northampton was good with their fine Stadium and Dorchester this year very enjoyable.But my fav was in 1979 when Boro played at Harwich and Parkeston on the Suffolk/Essex Coast in Isthmian Divs1 going with Dad as a kid and their ground right near the sea and l remember they played in Black and White stripes.l often wonder what became of Harwich and Parkeston! If any one else has a fav trip to an away ground they have visited please share on the forum.As Long as you dont mention Hartley Whitney or dare l say Lower Mead but l have to admit it was a good atmosphere for those derbies in the old days! I hope thats ok to say!
- My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry19/3/2019 19:07Tue Mar 19 19:07:16 2019view thread
- Re: Harwich & Parkeston by Morgs22/3/2019 09:46Fri Mar 22 09:46:38 2019
- Re: Harwich & Parkeston by Terry22/3/2019 10:28Fri Mar 22 10:28:56 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by harrowexcile21/3/2019 19:23Thu Mar 21 19:23:51 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:23Thu Mar 21 20:23:40 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:33Thu Mar 21 20:33:45 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:07Thu Mar 21 20:07:52 2019