Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!

By Terry21/3/2019 11:01Thu Mar 21 11:01:21 2019In response to Re: My 3 Score Predictions for Saturdays Big Games!

Views: 753

Thank you Whispering Minotaur for your predictions as well.Yes its a prob conceding too many goals but its mostly our away form as discussed by Town Colours and myself we got to be far more resilient and tougher to beat.lm interested by your score forecasts l cant agree that Poole with their record of bottling big games can win at Taunton a very tough place to go and Kings Langley they are just a village near Watford who have never been at this Level before so lm expecting them to feel the pressure and lve gone for a draw against Wimbourne.As for Boro if we show the right application weve got far better players and should get the vital 3points against Frome.If anyone else just for fun can provide score predictions for these vital 3 games please do!