Re: Harwich & Parkeston
They're still going. Dropped down to the depths of the local Essex leagues for a time. Now back in Eastern Counties Div. 1 South. That's one notch down from the division that reguarly inflicted the likes of Lowestoft, Leiston, Needham, Dereham and Wroxham on the Isthmian before this season's reorganisation. Wivenhoe, who were in the Isthmian Premier for a while 30 years ago, are also down there, along with the ressies of Braintree and Brightlingsea. Biggish town. Wouldn't be the greatest surprise to see them climb back up to the Isthmian fairly soon.
Strange how clubs from remote locations suddenly shoot up leagues and disappear. Minehead would be my favourite example. Came second in the Southern League just before the Alliance/Conference started and won at Swansea in the F.A.Cup. Long been back in the depths of Zummerzet football though.
- My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry19/3/2019 19:07Tue Mar 19 19:07:16 2019view thread
- Re: Harwich & Parkeston by Morgs22/3/2019 09:46Fri Mar 22 09:46:38 2019
- Re: Harwich & Parkeston by Terry22/3/2019 10:28Fri Mar 22 10:28:56 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by harrowexcile21/3/2019 19:23Thu Mar 21 19:23:51 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:23Thu Mar 21 20:23:40 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:33Thu Mar 21 20:33:45 2019
- Re: My Favourite Away Trip Of All Time! by Terry21/3/2019 20:07Thu Mar 21 20:07:52 2019