Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game v Chesham."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game v Chesham.

By Terry4/4/2019 08:39Thu Apr 4 08:39:48 2019

Views: 765

The team lm picking on the forum is just my opinion l dont have any inside info about player availability or injuries etc.Its just for fun but on a serious note we did have a number of teams put forward for the Gosport game by fellow forum contributors so please feel free to do so to do again and if any of this helps towards a win Saturday that would be brill.Not an easy task this we have got so many talented players.l know the old adage is never change a winning team but l would make 2 changes and this would be my team to beat Chesham in this vital game.
1 Hafed AL-Duoubi
2 Josh Andrew
3 George Moore
4 Shaun Preddie
5 Nathaniel Oseni
6 Mark McLeod(C)
7 Frank Keita
8 Mark Bitmead
9 Anthony O'Connor
10 Micheal Bryan
11 Lewis Cole
Subs: Ryan Moss Jordan Ireland
Ryan Haugh Adam Perera
Excellence Muhemba.

So not an easy task at all that was tough! I know how Steve must feel not easy when you have so many good players.So please anyone else on the forum please have a go picking your team just for fun and lm just going to do another post on my reasons for picking this team.Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 08:40:13 on 4th April 2019