Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererToday 13:00Today at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game v Chesham."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game v Chesham.

By Whispering Minotaur5/4/2019 08:47Fri Apr 5 08:47:24 2019In response to Re: My Starting Xl for Saturdays Game v Chesham.

Views: 941

Yes, Kings Langley conceded a 96th minute equaliser to Salisbury - nearly two months ago, since when they've also beaten Salisbury! Also since that draw, they've only lost twice - both times to Metropolitan Police. The other five games since that draw against Salisbury, they have won, all against sides below them in the table. Looks to me like they are coping with the pressure superbly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you lose 2-1 to a Frome Town side who are close to being relegated, and 3-0 to Hartley Wintney who at the time still weren't safe from relegation? Perhaps its Harrow Borough who are feeling the pressure? Just 11 points in your last 8 games, during which time Kings Langley have picked up 18 points in their last 8 games.