Re: What To Learn From England.
In my opinion I don't think it was as bad as what people believe, during the game it was very obvious that the officials did not want a England win. Having been in the ground at the time I saw alot of decisions be tampered to aid holland in getting the win! one example of this was the second goal scored against us as there was a foul leading up to it, moreover I think holland should have recieved a few reds including Van dijk, babel and De ligt. On the other hand I don't think England fans helped ourselves, seeing first hand the uneccessery behaviour from some of our supporters towards the linesman was disgraceful as i think it had a effect on the decisions he made. In conclusion our squad can learn from games like that as they look to have another successful season.
- What To Learn From England. by Terry7/6/2019 10:17Fri Jun 7 10:17:37 2019view thread
- Re: What To Learn From England. by BoroHome&Away15/6/2019 15:15Sat Jun 15 15:15:40 2019
- Re: What To Learn From England. by Terry15/6/2019 15:27Sat Jun 15 15:27:09 2019
- Re: What To Learn From England. by Middx Wanderer16/6/2019 22:15Sun Jun 16 22:15:31 2019
- Re: What To Learn From England. by Terry17/6/2019 22:13Mon Jun 17 22:13:36 2019