Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: What To Learn From England."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: What To Learn From England.

By BoroHome&Away (RangersAsh)15/6/2019 15:15Sat Jun 15 15:15:40 2019In response to What To Learn From England.

Views: 767

In my opinion I don't think it was as bad as what people believe, during the game it was very obvious that the officials did not want a England win. Having been in the ground at the time I saw alot of decisions be tampered to aid holland in getting the win! one example of this was the second goal scored against us as there was a foul leading up to it, moreover I think holland should have recieved a few reds including Van dijk, babel and De ligt. On the other hand I don't think England fans helped ourselves, seeing first hand the uneccessery behaviour from some of our supporters towards the linesman was disgraceful as i think it had a effect on the decisions he made. In conclusion our squad can learn from games like that as they look to have another successful season.