Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Beaconsfield 3 Boro 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Beaconsfield 3 Boro 2

By Terry11/9/2019 17:13Wed Sep 11 17:13:01 2019In response to Re: Beaconsfield 3 Boro 2

Views: 619

Thanks Middlesex Wanderer for that contribution because most of us on the forum dont appear to have made it to Beaconsfield Last night! Luckily!
One good thing that came out of the game some of our fringe players got game time etc.
As l said to Earlsmead Part Timer earlier its disappointing the club arent running a coach to Poole Saturday.
Not Least because l presume the players have to make their own way there and not arrive as a team which isnt ideal.
As this was one of the designated games for a coach and to be clear this is a big game already early in the season in my personal view its Poor Planning Not to run a Coach.
I dont know how much it costs to hire a coach to Poole on a Saturday to return the same day l would presume over £1000 but say 25 supporters pay £20 to go on the team coach thats £500 so in my view this is a False Economy for such a big game bearing in mind we already have £6000 guaranteed on our Fa Cup run.
If any forum members have a view or any inside knowledge about this please contribute on the forum.