Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: What to Improve On!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: What to Improve On!

By Earlsmead part-timer15/9/2019 12:23Sun Sep 15 12:23:37 2019In response to Re: What to Improve On!

Views: 706

Yes I have to agree there Middx.
I don't know about the league cup game last week but yesterday I thought we did very little wrong other than not taking our numerous chances to score when they came along.
Poole after there early goal seemed quite content to put 11 men behind ball and sit in their own half for large parts of the second half and try and catch us on the break, ( I must admit their 3 goal was a cracker and there was little we could have done about that - highlights of the match from a Poole point of view are up on their forum)
Quite a few of their fans came up to the Boro fans and to myself to say at the end of the match that we didn't deserve to lose and to be fair quite a few express the same sentiment on their forum.
Enjoyed the day out there, nice town friendly fans (from what I experienced) would certainly go back, shame the result spoilt it !!!!