Re: What to Improve On!
Hello Middlesex Wanderer l ask this question who is there in midfield whos a natural ball winner.
Its ok when we have the ball fine we have talented players but when a team comes Like Beaconsfield comes Tues night have we got a plan B to deal with teams to be honest who are going to kick a bit and turn it into a battle thats my concern.
Its ok wanting to play good football the best teams can change their gameplan and deal with all situations.
I mention Excellence because hes powerful and difficult to get off the ball where as some of our midfielders strength isnt in that department.They arent strong enough on the ball.
But whatever Steve must bin this 4-5-1 rubbish he did this against Taunton lst half and Poole yesterday till Moss came on on 54 mins why are showing these teams so much respect.4-4-2 please!
Looking forward to Tuesday!!!!
So Come On You Reds!!!!!!
- What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 06:59Sun Sep 15 06:59:23 2019view thread
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer15/9/2019 11:22Sun Sep 15 11:22:59 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry15/9/2019 22:43Sun Sep 15 22:43:52 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Middx Wanderer16/9/2019 09:14Mon Sep 16 09:14:35 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 11:04Mon Sep 16 11:04:14 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Whispering Minotaur16/9/2019 13:29Mon Sep 16 13:29:20 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Terry16/9/2019 14:52Mon Sep 16 14:52:01 2019
- Re: What to Improve On! by Earlsmead part-timer15/9/2019 12:23Sun Sep 15 12:23:37 2019