Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Harrow Boro 1 Beaconsfield 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Harrow Boro 1 Beaconsfield 2

By TOWN COLOURS18/9/2019 19:45Wed Sep 18 19:45:50 2019In response to Re: Harrow Boro 1 Beaconsfield 2

Views: 1043

Agree Terry we definitely need a plan B. I often think we show our cards too early in matches. It seems quite often the opposition susses us out following a half time team talk. That certainly was the case in the 2 Beaconsfield matches. Personally I cannot understand why our best player who is extremely versatile is playing so deep at right back. George Moore is capable of playing anywhere on the park and he is the last person I would substitute unless injured. Changing his position from there during a match would immediately give us a plan B .We must be able to adjust to how the opposition come out in the second half. I know Steve has to try and keep all players happy. Saturday is far more important as it means potential good money for the club if we go on a run. It maybe Steve B knew Carshalton were watching so did not want to give too much away. I hope that was the case!