Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Stinking Performance"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Stinking Performance

By Earlsmead part-timer28/9/2019 19:25Sat Sep 28 19:25:02 2019In response to Stinking Performance

Views: 601

Yes what a stinker!
We just looked really flat to me, confidence seems to have evaporated and most importantly of all we've stopped playing football.
Yes Gosport were well organised, big and strong, took their chances but there are going to be a lot more teams come down to Earlsmead who are better than them (blimey, that shows how poor we were) and how many goals have we conceded to a well place ball over the top this season? (answer a lot IMO)

I also agree with you "Red".

There's nothing wrong with a well timed long ball that splits and turns a defence. But its no good just punting aimless, mistimed long ball's to the forwards who have constantly got their back's to defenders it makes life unbelievably tough for them to make anything out of it.
Anyway that's "My two cents worth"
Let's hope we can turn it around and get our form back, we've got the players so I'm sure we can.