Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Dont Panic!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Dont Panic!

By Terry1/12/2019 08:58Sun Dec 1 08:58:44 2019In response to Re: Yate v Harrow Borough Match Preview.

Views: 871

We are on a bad run of form but we are in every game and the scorelines are close.
We have just lost that winning habit and some of that comes down to confidence and belief and yes the ability to win ugly as they say.
I couldnt make Yate Town so if any forum members there and give a summary of the match that would be good.
I went to AFC Hayes(Brook House) v Westside a very entertaining 4-2 win for the home side.
My message is this we have got enough talented players to pull the season around but we need Hard Work Determination both in increasing Skill levels and that will to win that cant be coached.
Must work Harder Defensively in trying to get that elusive clean sheet.
Brentford B on Tues in the Cup dont mess around with fancy systems or players out of Posistion as we have done in the past in cup games.
Treat this seriously and restart our season.
Come On you Reds!!!!!