Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Harrow v Chesham"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Harrow v Chesham

By geemickey14/2/2020 13:32Fri Feb 14 13:32:08 2020In response to Re: Harrow v Chesham

Views: 999

Terry -

It's just as well you're not in the 'far better' Isthmian League because, if you're right, you'd probably be in a relegation spot now if you were !

Like you, quite a few Chesham fans would prefer to be in the Isthmian League - but I don't see the attraction of the M25 and there's not much in it on mileage, apart from Truro, Tiverton & Merthyr.

I didn't mention 'scraping' wins - most of them have been comfortable wins, even when the scores are close.
There are some very good players in the current Chesham team and I hope you will enjoy watching them on Saturday. Apart from Michael Bryan and your Fulham loanees I doubt many Borough players would interest Chesham

Personally, lunchtime drinking doesn't interest me but surely those who enjoy a drink and non-league football should patronise the Clubs' bars rather than local pubs and keep the money in the game ?

Anyway, carry on dreaming Terry and enjoy the game. Best wishes to Borough for the rest of the season.