ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Season Tickets - 2020/21 Season by Boro LoyalYesterday 20:32Yesterday at 20:32:47view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Truro City away"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Truro City away

By Livinginexile19/2 21:35Wed Feb 19 21:35:38 2020In response to Re: Truro City away

Views: 210

Good evening

I used to follow The Boro back in the late 70s through to early 90s when I lived in South Ruislip. I now live in Truro, and have be a regular supporter since 2015.

I will have a dig round in my garage tomorrow evening, as I'm sure there is a pile of Boro programes, which I'd like to give to a supporter who makes the trip on Saturday (Sorry but I'm keeping the Trophy Semi final Issues)

I'll leave a note here tomorrow evening if I do find them.

Safe journey to those who travel. Make sure you check before travelling as its been a little damp down here.

FOUND THEM There's about 60

Edited by Livinginexile at 22:10:16 on 19th February 2020