Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererToday 13:00Today at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2

By Terence26/9/2020 21:39Sat Sep 26 21:39:09 2020In response to Re: Harrow Boro 1 v Salisbury 2

Views: 751

Yes Agreed Alan Excellent That First Hour.
Playing The Game In Salisburys Half,Hitting The Channels Well And Some Long Throws Too From George Moore.
It Was A Fortunate Goal Agreed But The Ball Was In A Good Area And George Moore Has A Hard Shot!
I Thought Commitment And Effort Was 1st Class Today There Was,A Bit Of Quality Lacking Up Front But Anthony O'Connor Nearly Rescued Us A Point Which We Defo Would Have Deserved.
You Look At The 2 Salisbury Goals.
Yes They Are Both Good Finishes Especially The First.
A Long Ball For The First Which They Win2nd Ball For And The 2nd A Cross That's Scored From.
3-5-2 Is A Fluid System But If Im Honest Give Us4-4-2 Anytime.
The Old Adage Full Backs Who Can Stop Crosses.
Centre Backs Who Can Clear To Row Z.
Midfield 2For Width.1 Who Can Kick, Sorry l Mean Tackle!
1 Who Can Pass It.
Upfront 2 Who Know Where The Goal Is.
George Moore To Me Is Never a Defender.His Role Along With Micheal Bryan Is Both To Be Either Side Of The Pitch Digging In Good Crosses And Shots.
One Other Thing l Noticed And Mentioned This Before About Free Kicks.
We Had Just Scored And Salisbury Looked Rattled.
We Had A Free Kick Just Past Halfway And Most Of The Players Are In The Box And The Ball Gets Played Short And Not Delivered Into The Box.
If l Was Manager I Would Make An Instruction Everytime Hit The Area And Try To Win 2nd Ball Or If Your Winning Near The End Hit The Corner Flag Area.
Attention To Detail Is Vital In Any Area Of Football.
But The Day Went Well Off The Pitch Except For
A Bit Of A Barney At The Tea Bar At Half Time Where Social Distancing Went South!
Jordan Ireland Man Of Match But Lewis Cole Ran Him Close!
Come On You Reds!!!

Edited by Terence at 21:49:01 on 26th September 2020