Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: One Way System inside the ground"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: One Way System inside the ground

By harrowred (RedHarrow)27/9/2020 10:20Sun Sep 27 10:20:31 2020In response to One Way System inside the ground

Views: 830

I totally agree. Whilst I understand the club are in a difficult position with what policies are in place, when I attended the friendly vs Chertsey, we were stood near the tea bar. When full time came, we could have exited by the turnstiles and come in to contact with nobody. However we were told to walk the whole way around the ground, where we came in contact with so many additional people (slow walkers were overtaken on numerous occasions). I understand the one way flow, but it can also be a negative. It meant we came in to contact with far more people.

For full time I feel like it would work better that if you are on the dugout side, you exit at the turnstiles. If you are on the seated stand side, you walk around the back of the bar/clubhouse. Could the exit on to Arundel drive not also be utilised for exit now too?