Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: My Advice!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: My Advice!

By TOWN COLOURS3/10/2020 23:23Sat Oct 3 23:23:06 2020In response to My Advice!

Views: 1084

I thought we were well in the match until half time. The opposition then changed their way of playing in the second half to which we could not adapt. The players seem to have lost confidence. We had no one to hold the ball up in attack. Unlike Cray who had players who were able to do that with their formation in abundance. (They are a very good side and would be playing in our standard if not for covid ending last season abruptly. ) MCS can do that roll and if not injured may be worth a start. One thing that has surprised me is that we have still not replaced Josh Andrew. We desperately need a right back. No doubt this was on Steve Baker's list when he was released. This would no doubt help Steve play a more settled and balanced side. We move on to Chesham Tuesday who have scored just one goal this season. Hoping for a change in fortunes soon.