ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Harrow Boro 1 Beaconsfield 2 by TOWN COLOURSToday 19:45Today at 19:45:50view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Train to Bognor by Middx Wanderer23/2/2014 20:38Sun Feb 23 20:38:44 2014view thread

Wealdstone

By Cappers (legacy user)24/2/2014 12:51Mon Feb 24 12:51:31 2014

Views: 2070

So it's the noisy neighbours tonight from Hillingdon. We've done them big favours this season already by taking 4 points off Maidstone, 3 off Hornchurch and Dulwich and 2 off Kingstonian so I think it's about time our generosity stopped tonight. Our form is good meaning our confidence is high so why not go out there and win? Over the past few years we just haven't performed in the derby. Whether it's been to do with the hostile atmosphere I don't know but lets hope tonight is different. The way we are this season, I wouldn't be surprised if we won 4-0 nor be surprised if we lost 4-0. I hope the players are focused because arguably we haven't got anything to play for even though we've still got 16 games left which is a rather unusual situation for us!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Wealdstone

By middx wanderer (legacy user)24/2/2014 23:39Mon Feb 24 23:39:58 2014In response to WealdstoneTop of thread

Views: 1916

Played well for first 25 mins, then poorly for 25mins, then utter rubbish for 40 . Hawkins played his heart out, but simply the wrong tactics. Pace of Victor along side of Simeon would have given us an edge. Wolleaston was poor , replaced Butterworth who was truly terrible. Body language of a player that couldn't careless. well I could not careless if he never plays for us again.

Re: Wealdstone

By Anonymous (legacy user)25/2/2014 11:11Tue Feb 25 11:11:50 2014In response to Re: WealdstoneTop of thread

Views: 1902

butterworth is what he is. very lazy but can get goals. came on for last 20 v Maidstone and looked like he had played the whole match, very frustrating but in the end did set up the 4th goal. last night we missed two great chances, one cleared off line and one saved. if they go in it makes a huge difference. slight fortune with their first goal, an inswinging cross, not sure if anybody really got a touch, shea couldn't commit incase somebody did, and by then it was too late to make a save. sheas fault for the 2nd, clearly called for it and then never came. terrible time to concede a 2nd. downhill from there

Previous thread: Hampton - win by Anonymous22/2/2014 18:49Sat Feb 22 18:49:04 2014view thread