ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: What to Improve On! by Whispering MinotaurToday 13:29Today at 13:29:20view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: a win by Anonymous15/3/2014 19:13Sat Mar 15 19:13:56 2014view thread

Ware

By Anonymous (legacy user)6/3/2014 09:36Thu Mar 6 09:36:56 2014

Views: 2167

Looking forward to tonight - with the good weather should be on at their own ground. Good result for us last night - Grays beating W&F. First goal scored by Ruddock - obviously enjoyed his days with us and felt needed to do us a favour. Good on him!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Ware

By middx wanderer (legacy user)7/3/2014 00:17Fri Mar 7 00:17:52 2014In response to WareTop of thread

Views: 2053

Clearly winning anything is not on our agenda. Pathetic.

By Seasidetrev (legacy user)7/3/2014 11:06Fri Mar 7 11:06:23 2014In response to Re: WareTop of thread

Views: 2049

It astounds me that the manager put out what looks a weakened team (if that's possible) last night. Is he trying to rest our players after all the long cup runs they've had this season, international duty, and the subsequent fixture pile caused by these matches. NO NO NO!!!!! The league cup would surely be the third best tournament to win behind the Ryman Prem and Trophy (FA Cup = source of finance only). It would appear he has little or no respect for the fans or club. Football is, and always will be a game of opinions, our manager has some very very strange ones. I would imagine our shiny new sponsors will be reviewing there imput to The Boro very closely. Mr Rogers and Co, SHOW SOME BALLS!!!!

post of the year

By Middx Wanderer (legacy user)7/3/2014 17:43Fri Mar 7 17:43:15 2014In response to Re: WareTop of thread

Views: 1998

Seaside Trev you are 100% right. I urge all supporters to let Mr Anderson know how we feel on Saturday. We played only 4 games in the whole of February. Three in the first week of March with a chance of a decent Cup Final should be manageable.

Re: post of the year

By Seasidetrev (legacy user)7/3/2014 18:32Fri Mar 7 18:32:59 2014In response to post of the yearTop of thread

Views: 2003

It's so frustrating even from good old Sussex by the sea mate. I don't think I'm even going to bother with my annual pilgrimage this season.

Ware

By Cappers (legacy user)7/3/2014 18:54Fri Mar 7 18:54:58 2014In response to Re: post of the yearTop of thread

Views: 2040

As we had a game on Tuesday and have another one on Saturday I can certainly understand why Anderson made changes. We've got two massive consecutive games coming up against Enfield Town. If we win one of them or at least avoid defeat in both of them then I think we're as good as safe. You can certainly see why he is prioritising for those games. I don't see why he had to rest quite so many players though especially the goalkeeper. That's the one position that doesn't need resting and judging by the match report it seems as though the replacement keeper was at fault for one of the goals. We haven't done well under Anderson in the three seasons he's been here but as a Harrow Borough fan since the late 1990's struggling in the Isthmian Premier is all I know and have just come to accept it as the norm and that's why I'm not baying for Anderson's head. If Anderson were to leave, what would you expect the new manager to achieve out of interest? To answer my own question, I would like to strive to be like Hendon. A similar sort of club to ours that consistantly finish higher than us each season although I have heard that they have had a healthy budget to play with.

By Middx Wanderer (legacy user)7/3/2014 19:21Fri Mar 7 19:21:02 2014In response to WareTop of thread

Views: 2068

Mid table with a cup run is a success, both achievable until last night. It is not ideal having games Sat,Tues,Thurs,sat, but we had only played six times in the previous six weeks , at this time of the year its probably better playing than training. We also as real incentive of a home semi final & Maidstone in the final.
We have used about 180 players since he became manager. The only one that has really improved the side this season is James Shea, if he leaves in the summer we are back to square one whoever the manager is.

Previous thread: Ware 18th Feb 2014 by Anonymous18/2/2014 11:51Tue Feb 18 11:51:54 2014view thread