ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Southern League Prem South next season by cappers19/5 12:47Sun May 19 12:47:26 2019view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: New follower! by dreamer198/5/2014 17:19Thu May 8 17:19:52 2014view thread

Ups and Downs

By Anonymous (legacy user)26/4/2014 17:19Sat Apr 26 17:19:29 2014

Views: 2249

Thamesmead, Enfield, East Thurrock and Wingate all won meaning Thamesmead and Wingate both relegated.

A late penalty for Dover in conference south saw Hayes and Yeading slip into the last relegation spot, saving Whitehawk. I believe H&Y will be ground sharing with Maidenhead next season, does this make them more of a candidate for the Southern League in comparison to us? Tonbridge and Dorchester down also from Conf South. Dorchester to Southern, Tonbridge to Ryman.

VCD Athletic promoted from the Ryman North and will be joined by one of Witham Town, Harlow Town, Heybridge Swifts or Needham Market.

Peacehaven and Telscombe come up from Ryman South and will be joined by one of Leatherhead, Guernsey, Folkestone or Hastings.

We obviously lose Wealdstone and one of Kingstonian, Lowestoft, Bognor or Hornchurch.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Ups and Downs

By middx wanderer (legacy user)27/4/2014 10:35Sun Apr 27 10:35:23 2014In response to Ups and DownsTop of thread

Views: 2269

Pleasantly surprised that both Dulwich & Masidstone missed out on the play offs. I like visiting both clubs & their supporters seem to enjoy a beer at Easrlsmead. Of the four play off clubs my preference would be lose Hornchurch.

Re: Ups and Downs

By Cappers (legacy user)27/4/2014 13:52Sun Apr 27 13:52:24 2014In response to Re: Ups and DownsTop of thread

Views: 2229

Can't see us being moved into the Southern league now. Yes Hayes & Yeading will be going in to the Southern league as they will groundshare with Maidenhead. In Conf North both Oxford City and Histon got relegated and I would expect them both to go into the Southern league.

We probably should be in the southern league though because if we had been relegated we don't geographically belong in the Ryman south or Ryman north. The Ryman north is very eastern. We would fit in to the southern central and have a lot of local games so surely logically we should be in the Southern prem but like I said, I don't think it's going to happen.

There were really good odds on a Boro win yesterday. I put a tenner on and would have made a 50 quid profit. It wasn't to be but was worth a go. I still made a profit overall though as I had a tenner on Leeds to beat Birmingham.

and side to side

By Anonymous (legacy user)4/5/2014 20:28Sun May 4 20:28:34 2014In response to Re: Ups and DownsTop of thread

Views: 2170

a couple of predictions for how the leagues will be structured next season. both have us in southern prem.

http://bit.ly/1iZUYLD

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AvGjWzMyDXjsdC1SX2ZyRDNHWkZhRURFOVM2WENvV1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

TEAMS:
Arlesey Town
Banbury United
Bideford
Biggleswade Town
Burnham
Chippenham Town
Cirencester Town
Corby Town
Dorchester Town
Dunstable Town
Frome Town
Harrow Borough
Hayes & Yeading United
Hendon
Hitchin Town
Hungerford Town
Kettering Town
Merthyr Town
Poole Town
Redditch United
St. Albans City
St. Neots Town
Truro City
Weymouth

re: next season's line-ups.

By alan ainsworth (legacy user)5/5/2014 17:36Mon May 5 17:36:02 2014In response to and side to sideTop of thread

Views: 2126

Looks horrific, but it's just scaremongering by a Northwood fan.
No reason for the FA's Leagues Committee to substantially increase M25 traffic by moving East Anglia & its environs to the Ryman.
The spreadsheet compiler was 0 for 3 on today's play-off finals - though the selections were based on league finishing positions.
St. Albans, Kettering and Merthyr will not be in the Step 3 mix.

Previous thread: what an interesting season by Anonymous20/4/2014 13:20Sun Apr 20 13:20:42 2014view thread