ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: VAR+Premier League No Thanks by TerryYesterday 06:31Yesterday at 06:31:15view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Isthmian or Southern League by middx wanderer10/5/2014 14:44Sat May 10 14:44:12 2014view thread

New follower!

By dreamer19 (legacy user)8/5/2014 17:19Thu May 8 17:19:52 2014

Views: 2415

Hey all.

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have just registered on the website.

I come from Leicester and i'm a boyhood Manchester United fan. My Dad would take me to Filbert Street in Leicester and save up for a Leicester City shirt for Christmas but I would be asking him for a Man Utd shirt with Cantona on the back. I still followed my home town Leicester but i'd say over the years i've been 'happy to see them do well' rather than a fan. Obviously i'm still a huge Man Utd fan now but having just recently moved to West London (Ealing), I won't be going to the odd match here and there to Old Trafford like I used to, especially with my work hours fluctuating as much as it does, and I like to watch football outside.

I thought it would be interesting to watch and follow a semi-professional team in a league like The Ryman League, somewhere that is fairly local. How many of you do this - have a professional team but still follow your local?

And why choose Harrow Borough FC instead of Wealdstone FC or a semi-pro club in Hanwell or Ealing? Most probably because I have a lot of family around Pinner, Hatch End and Harrow.

Look forward to watching Harrow Borough FC from the next season.

Hope I don't sound too daft here!

New follower to Harrow Borough FC.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: New follower!

By middx wanderer (legacy user)8/5/2014 21:56Thu May 8 21:56:10 2014In response to New follower!Top of thread

Views: 2363

You will be very welcome. There are at least two Main Utd season ticket holders that also follow Boro. I cannot think of any other Leicester fans , but a couple of ex Leicester players that played for Boro spring to mind Alan Parris & Steve Clarridge.

If you need any info , ask via email harrowboro@gmail.com

1 person likes this 1 person   

By Anonymous (legacy user)8/5/2014 19:14Thu May 8 19:14:34 2014In response to New follower!Top of thread

Views: 2327

Welcome!

We normally wouldn't get on as I'm a Chelsea season ticket holder but also support Boro and have a season ticket at Earlsmead. How much do you know about Harrow Borough? If you have any questions, ask away!

Fellow Boro fan!

1 person likes this 1 person   

By dreamer19 (legacy user)9/5/2014 00:07Fri May 9 00:07:49 2014In response to Re: New follower!Top of thread

Views: 2322

Haha!

Oh well, well what can I say I wanted your boys to grab the title away from City or Liverpool, it's a bit weird wanting City to win it as I couldn't even think of Liverpool doing it!

I don't know much at all but hoping to start attending games from the new season and get to know the club as I go along. I know the stadium is walking distance from Rayners Lane. Quite a lot of my extended family live around the area - mainly Pinner, Ruislip, Hatch End, Rayners Lane all come into mind.

What are the season ticket prices like? I bet the place must have a community feel to it as well.

New follower to Harrow Borough FC.

Season Tickets 2014/15

By Anonymous (legacy user)9/5/2014 16:08Fri May 9 16:08:06 2014In response to Re: New follower!Top of thread

Views: 2355

2014-15 Season Tickets, Prices Frozen

By Harrow Borough, 21st Apr 2014
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

Harrow Borough FC is pleased to announce a price freeze on 2014-15 Season Tickets, representing excellent Value.

A Season Ticket is valid for 23 League matches, plus all home County & League Cup fixtures up to & including the quarter final stage. (NOT valid for FA Cup or FA Trophy Matches)

Prices are:

Adults £160 (£150 if purchased before 1st July)

Senior (over 65)/ students £95 (£90 if purchased before 1st July)

U16's £20 (£18 if purchased before 1st July)

(Accompanied) U12's (free season ticket with Adult or Senior
Season ticket)

For more information contact Alan James or Peter Rogers, alternatively email tickets@harrowboro.com

www.pitchero.com/clubs/harrowborough/news/2014-15-season-tickets-prices-frozen-1205529.html

Very good value if you ask me. if we get 25 games, as an adult it works out at only £6 a game, plus with your extended family, as you can see, you can get a free u12s season ticket with an adult or senior one!

By Cappers (legacy user)9/5/2014 06:24Fri May 9 06:24:24 2014In response to Re: New follower!Top of thread

Views: 2345

Well I dislike Man Utd but you can be forgiven for that.

I'm Harrow Borough and Watford.

I'm glad you've chosen the Boro over other local teams. You won't regret it!

I don't go to games though as I'm out the country.

Previous thread: Ups and Downs by Anonymous26/4/2014 17:19Sat Apr 26 17:19:29 2014view thread