ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: full time HW1 HB1 by TerryToday 01:20Today at 01:20:13view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Middx Charity Cup Final POSTPONED by Middx Wanderer27/4/2015 10:40Mon Apr 27 10:40:52 2015view thread

Boro Safe .Steve Baker a new Legend

By Middx Wanderer25/4/2015 21:07Sat Apr 25 21:07:02 2015

Views: 966

What a great day. Probably our best away support since the play offs at Tonbridge. The players were outstanding. Result perfect . Finished 16th. & from where we were in January that's as good as winning the league

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Boro Safe .Steve Baker a new Legend

By cappers26/4/2015 09:42Sun Apr 26 09:42:49 2015In response to Boro Safe .Steve Baker a new LegendTop of thread

Views: 987

A fantastic effort from Steve and the team to turn it around. What a fantastic decision to appoint Steve Baker by the club. He was a bit of an unknown, had no links to the club and had never managed at this level. There were supposedly about 30 applicants and time wasn't on our side. Huge credit to the club for making the right appointment. I suppose a bit of credit is due to Dave Anderson as well for holding his hands up and realising he wasn't the right man for the job and did the decent thing and resigned but stayed on until the club found someone to replace him. My only question about Steve Baker is whether he's commited to the club in the long term. He has never managed a club for a long period of time and soon came running to us when he was in a stable job at Chipstead. It's not like we're one of the most ambitious clubs around. Whatever happens though he will always be remembered as Harrow's miracle man and rightly so!

By harrowred26/4/2015 19:17Sun Apr 26 19:17:32 2015In response to Re: Boro Safe .Steve Baker a new LegendTop of thread

Views: 888

If he can get two cup wins to his name, i'm sure he will turn some heads and have clubs looking at him, but I would imagine he would want to have a good go with us next season. The club will be thinking about survival/mid table I would think but after the form the team has been on, i'm sure he can believe he can get us in the top half. Cracking job so far, lets win some cups and look forward to next season!

By TOWN COLOURS27/4/2015 12:29Mon Apr 27 12:29:50 2015In response to Re: Boro Safe .Steve Baker a new LegendTop of thread

Views: 860

A brilliant end to the season - well done the players and of course Steve Baker and his management team. A miraculous change to fortunes and playing some good football. Would be unfair to single out any player but all the squad have put the effort in. Keep this going next season and people may well turn up in more numbers. Boro are pretty high up in the form tables both home and away. Believe Steve Baker will stay as he still needs to prove he can be successful in getting a club high up the league table. Defo proved he can get a club out of the relegation mire.

Previous thread: Great win but still not safe! by cappers18/4/2015 17:11Sat Apr 18 17:11:47 2015view thread