ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Pre season by Earlsmead part-timerYesterday 23:52Yesterday at 23:52:32view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Well done Boro - keep it up ! by Earlsmead part-timer9/2/2017 11:36Thu Feb 9 11:36:52 2017view thread

Boro 0 Rocks 1

By Earlsmead part-timer4/2/2017 19:57Sat Feb 4 19:57:45 2017

Views: 662

Saw Harrow put in a really good performance today against the league leaders at Earlsmead and yet they still came away with nothing to show for it after losing 1-0 .
The first half I thought was fairly even the best chance Boro having was when MCS went close after a mistake in the Bognor defence.
In the second half it was still close but after 64 mins we failed to clear the ball when we should have done, 1 nil to Bognor.
Harrow didn't give up though and kept playing good football, although sometimes perhaps a bit guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net. Babalola having a shot cleared of the line .
Then with about 5 mins to go after a good move Brown nodded a great header into the net ( or so we thought ) but incredibly the ref disallowed it , for pushing ?!?
He must have been the only one in the ground who saw it. I didn't see one Bognor player or their bench moan about it not being a goal and that's generally a good indicator that nothings wrong.
Unbelievable refereeing , he got it wrong IMO.
So in the end it was 1-0 to Bognor. Harrow played really well and can count themselves unlucky.
Must not feel sorry for ourselves and got to go again in midweek.
C'mon Boro, kept it up , don't feel sorry for yourselves, our luck has got to change !

Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 20:00:15 on 4th February 2017

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Boro 0 Rocks 1

By Middx Wanderer5/2/2017 11:30Sun Feb 5 11:30:56 2017In response to Boro 0 Rocks 1 Top of thread

Views: 590

Perfectly summed up EPT. I really enjoyed today's game. Good atmosphere in the ground too. A massive disappointment not to get at least a point.

Re: Boro 0 Rocks 1

By RedHarrow (harrowred)8/2/2017 17:04Wed Feb 8 17:04:07 2017In response to Re: Boro 0 Rocks 1 Top of thread

Views: 552

I agree with it too. We were well worth a point. By the sounds of it we outplayed them twice this season and lost both times. Hopefully that team and performance will show up tonight against Grays and not the sides/performances from the recent midweek cup games. A defeat leaves us looking down the table rather than up!

Previous thread: Lost by bognorbiker5/2/2017 12:04Sun Feb 5 12:04:38 2017view thread