ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Pre season appearances by harrowredYesterday 00:29Yesterday at 00:29:37view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: U20's - Cup Final by Earlsmead part-timer8/5/2017 10:59Mon May 8 10:59:14 2017view thread

Worcester City Update

By RedHarrow (harrowred)12/5/2017 15:20Fri May 12 15:20:16 2017

Views: 1072

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/worcestercity/news/board-of-directors-statement-league-allocation-1799538.html

Dropping down to Midland Premier Division.

Can only presume this means good news for Boro and repieve likely.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Worcester City Update

By Earlsmead part-timer12/5/2017 15:35Fri May 12 15:35:10 2017In response to Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 1037

I would have thought so , looking for official conformation , but haven't seen any yet ?

By South Harrow Old Boy12/5/2017 16:56Fri May 12 16:56:37 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 968

Sad news for Worcester City fans but this could be the "get out of jail card " we were looking for. I'm not sure how long these things take to sort out. Do the powers that be look at other things before deciding ???

By RedHarrow (harrowred)12/5/2017 17:09Fri May 12 17:09:02 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 969

By the sounds of it, its been confirmed that Worcester are in Midlands Premier, so that leaves a spot which will be us thanks to our points per game record. The league projections were due to be out today or monday i think so they will probably be adapted for that. Can only imagine they might be waiting for news on Gosport and Leyton Orient before confirming everything, but i think Boro are back now unless theres a worcester turn around

By RedHarrow (harrowred)12/5/2017 17:59Fri May 12 17:59:07 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 976

Sounds like if we do stay up, ourselves or Staines will be moved across to Southern. Not sure how people would feel about that, personally i would quite like to see boro playing some new teams

By cappers13/5/2017 11:35Sat May 13 11:35:21 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 1020

Firstly, great to hear that we are staying up, although nobody likes to see other clubs have financial problems. As Middx Wanderer said, the drinks will be on us next time we are in Worcester. I believe there are still question marks over Gosport as well, so there could be another team in line for a reprieve. I think that would be Cambridge City even though they only managed 47 points compared to Canvey Island who got 52 due to the fact they finished 21st rather than Canvey who finished 22nd. Bit harsh really on Canvey.

As for us moving to the Southern League, I can see two reasons why this is a real possibility.

1). When you look at the level below ours, we are not even close to fitting in to either the Ryman North or Ryman South. At that level we are very much a Southern League club. So based on that, you would think that means we should be in the Southern Prem. Of course traditionally we were the epitome of a Ryman League club but things have changed.

2.) The fact we should have been relegated but have been reprieved, may mean that it will be us rather than Staines who will be moved to the Southern League. The other thing with Staines, you could argue they are better geographically placed for the Ryman league than us in the current situation. I.e if they were to be relegated, they could be placed into the Ryman South (although more likely in Southern Central).

By cappers13/5/2017 17:24Sat May 13 17:24:47 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 928

Scrap that last post from me. Stortford confirmed in Southern Premier. How silly of me to even think that Harrow Borough could be in any league other than the Isthmian Premier!

Re: Reprieved -Official

By Earlsmead part-timer14/5/2017 10:45Sun May 14 10:45:30 2017In response to Re: Worcester City UpdateTop of thread

Views: 920

So the FA have pronounced, Harrow Borough are to get a reprieve and stay in the Isthiman Premier Division. Phew........
Seems like I got worked up for nothing at Lowestoft then !!!
Mind you I'm not complaining.

Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 10:48:28 on 14th May 2017

Previous thread: Southern League Central Projections by Middx Wanderer8/5/2017 21:50Mon May 8 21:50:13 2017view thread