ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Southern League Prem South next season by cappersYesterday 12:47Yesterday at 12:47:26view thread

Oldest article: BBC Non League Show by Town Colours25/7/2012 20:58Wed Jul 25 20:58:44 2012view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Under 23's by Fixtures Direct23/8/2018 17:40Thu Aug 23 17:40:44 2018view thread

Boro 2 Tivvy 2

By Earlsmead part-timer25/8/2018 19:04Sat Aug 25 19:04:33 2018

Views: 223

Saw an entertaining 2-2 draw today at Earlsmead.My quick thoughts on the game r as follows.
First 20 mins Tiverton were on top and went 1 up, in fact they could easily have scored more but Boro did work their way back into the game and had chances to equalise, but at HT 0-1 to Tiverton.
Harrow came out second half and played some really good football, two very good goals from Ant O Connor and a great move finished of by George Moore for the second. But right at the death Tiverton headed in an equalizer, final score 2-2 .
A solid debut by the new defender ( I thought ) and overall the whole team put in a good performance. Shame we couldn't see it out til the finish but Tivvy r a good team and aren't undefeated for nothing so far this season.
Have a good one those going to the Hendon game.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Boro 2 Tivvy 2

By RedHarrow (harrowred)26/8/2018 14:55Sun Aug 26 14:55:41 2018In response to Boro 2 Tivvy 2Top of thread

Views: 199

Have to agree with most of this. Started slowly and not helped by the goal which was just a lack of judgement on Adam Richards part to try and head the ball. Seemed we switched to a back 3 today and Mitchal Gough looked very handy at the back. I thought Keita had a good game in cm. anyway good pressure to finish the first half and we started the second half well with O'Connor getting a good goal. Then Moore got another, must be the highest goal scoring right back in the country this calendar year. A shame we could not hold on as I felt we deserved it. Again a lack of bodies on our left let them work it down their right for a easy cross to the back post. Team is playing well though and creating chances. Hendon will be a tough match but then we have games against Salisbury, Gosport and Chesham where I would fancy us to do well. FA Cup draw this week too. Come on you reds!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Wimborne 5 - 3 Boro by Earlsmead part-timer18/8/2018 19:00Sat Aug 18 19:00:52 2018view thread