Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Boros Marvellous Fans. by Terry31/3/2019 18:45Sun Mar 31 18:45:11 2019view thread

Lets Get Those 3 Points!

By Terry30/3/2019 06:11Sat Mar 30 06:11:59 2019

Views: 817

All us fans are saying Thank God Saturday is here! We have been counting down the days since Frome Last Saturday and l hope all the excellent contributions we have seen on this fantastic forum in some way can help in getting these 3 vital points this afternoon.In my view to win this game we have to have a good start on the front foot with a good tempo get in their faces a few challenges in to them early give their keeper a knock if need be to Let him know hes in a contest just them know we mean business and we are going to be tough to beat this afternoon.The slow stuff from the back the short free kicks and corners forget about for good if you want to be successful at this Level you have to be proactive and play the game in the opposition half.If anyone in the team can take a Long throw then please come forward because it such a big advantage in getting the ball in the danger area.But most of all we need the guys to be more vocal to show it means a Lot them to win this match.l hope as many fans as poss get to Gosport this afternoon.Looking online it Looks a really swell place well it would being near the sea! Our away following has been fantastic in recent games and as always our fans are credit to our club.Good humoured and a pleasure to travel with.Kings Langley the village near Watford have a tough run in as we have discussed on the forum Lets keep the pressure on them and l suspect when we do the pressure will start to tell on them and they will fold under that pressure.So Lets get those 3 vital points.Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 06:12:41 on 30th March 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Lets Get Those 3 Points!

By harrowred (RedHarrow)30/3/2019 17:39Sat Mar 30 17:39:02 2019In response to Lets Get Those 3 Points!Top of thread

Views: 756

We are still in it, just. Well done Keita on the last minute winner.

A shame that Kings Langley won late on too as we could have done with the gap being closed to 5 points. Well done Hendon for beating Poole too. Farnborough still in it just as well.

I think we will need to win all 5 of our remaining games now. Kings Langley on paper should win 4 out of 5. I can't see them losing two and drawing another so I think our best bet is that they lose one and draw two. Perhaps either Frome or Walton can get some points off of them as they're fighting for survival. However Dorchester and Swindon should both have nothing to play for. If that happens they will be on 71, meaning we'd have to win all 5 to get to 71 too. Then it'd be down to goal difference which is currently advantage to us, especially with Staines still to play too. Poole have Farnborough next as well as games vs Met Police and Weymouth so I can't see them catching Kings Langley. Two home games up next which are obviously must win so that we go to Tiverton with some hope.

Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!

By Terry30/3/2019 22:49Sat Mar 30 22:49:46 2019In response to Re: Lets Get Those 3 Points!Top of thread

Views: 716

First of all Poole are now gone lm saying they cant win promotion that defeat to Hendon has proved to any doubters they just havent got it in the pressure matches.They are a good footballing side to watch but they havent got bottle to get promotion.So we have l rival this village near Watford Kings Langley who yet again get Lucky with their Late winner.We are 7 points behind but really its only 6 as we have a superior goal difference.lm predicting that these next 2 Saturdays are vital.l can only see Kings Langley getting 1 point from their home game against Swindon Supermarine and the following Saturday no points from their trip to Taunton.We have 2 home matches with teams with nothing to play for Chesham and Wimbourne it should be 6points there. Once weve got that Lead down to 2 points at the start of Easter watch Kings Langley do a Poole and fold under the pressure.Town Colours has very generously offered me 5/1 odds to a pound that we cant get 5th well lm saying l hope hes got enough in the bank to pay me! A message to Kings Langley we got of out jail with a Last gasp winner today all the fans and players at Harrow Boro are going to fight for every point and we are going to push you all the way for 5th.Come On You Reds!

Re: Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!

By Whispering Minotaur1/4/2019 08:44Mon Apr 1 08:44:00 2019In response to Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!Top of thread

Views: 723

If Kings Langley got out of jail with a late winner, is that not also the case with you with your late winner?

Perhaps the fact Kings Langley are winning games late on shows that they are fit, up for it, and able to play at full tilt for 90 minutes, and other teams aren't able to match that. They have some players in their squad who have experience of playing at the top of Step 3 - just because the club doesn't, doesn't mean the players don't. To be quite honest, I think your attitude towards Kings Langley absolutely stinks - just because they are a village that is nearer Hemel Hempstead than Watford, and have never challenged at the top of Step 3 before, doesn't mean they are not going to carry it through.

How many of us thought Leicester would run out of steam the year they won the Premier League. That's what makes football so great - that the unexpected can happen.

Kings Langley will finish 5th.

By Terry1/4/2019 10:01Mon Apr 1 10:01:29 2019In response to Re: Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!Top of thread

Views: 672

Im a entitled to my opinion lm stating a fact they are a village near Watford is that untrue? This forum is about open honest debate and that word opinion! Thats right the unexpected can happen thats why they are 7 points in front of us! If they so fit and seeing games through how come in a pressure game against Salisbury they Lost a 96th minute equaliser? My attitude doesnt stink lm entitled to my opinion thanks and lm saying we Harrow Borough are finishing 5th!

By Whispering Minotaur1/4/2019 10:13Mon Apr 1 10:13:50 2019In response to Re: Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!Top of thread

Views: 675

Not untrue - but why do you keep banging on and on and on about it in every single post you make about them? Why not just refer to them as Kings Langley - they fact they are a village is completely irrelevant in my opinion

By Terry1/4/2019 10:15Mon Apr 1 10:15:48 2019In response to Re: Kings Langley Get Lucky Again!Top of thread

Views: 657

Kings Langley from now onwards no mentioning of villages.

Previous thread: Score Predictions For Saturdays 3 Vital Games. by Terry1/4/2019 08:57Mon Apr 1 08:57:42 2019view thread