Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham. by Terry4/4/2019 08:55Thu Apr 4 08:55:21 2019view thread

4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!

By Terry3/4/2019 15:24Wed Apr 3 15:24:37 2019

Views: 655

Just to tidy things up lm giving my exclusive guide to how things will finish in the battle for that vital 5th place. So this now takes into account Last night results and the bearing on Kings Langleys run in.So to prove l can now use Paragraphs! So my view is:
5th Place Harrow Boro 71 Points
6th Place Kings Langley 70 Points
7th Place Poole Town 65 Points
8th Place Farnborough 63 Points.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!

By geemickey3/4/2019 19:31Wed Apr 3 19:31:35 2019In response to 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!Top of thread

Views: 619

Congratulations on the progress re. paragraphs Terry ! Presentation/readability is already much improved

Next stops : when to use capitals and the consistent use of a space after full stops !

I'm afraid I can't help you with your nasty attack of irrational optimism but dreams have been known to come true so we'll have to wait and see how badly the malaise has struck you, if at all !

Team l Would Pick To Beat Chesham.

By Terry3/4/2019 20:13Wed Apr 3 20:13:43 2019In response to Re: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!Top of thread

Views: 635

Im going to put on my thinking cap this evening with the very tough task in the morning of naming the team l would pick to beat Chesham.Obviously this isnt real so just a bit of fun but Last week we had a number of good contributions in the mix on the forum and we managed a win! The old adage never change a winning team or be bold if you think a player would improve things.The most impressive thing lm thinking of the players who may not be in the team would make up a very strong bench.So this not any easy task!

Edited by Terry at 20:14:00 on 3rd April 2019

By Terry3/4/2019 19:56Wed Apr 3 19:56:33 2019In response to Re: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!Top of thread

Views: 613

Thank you as always for your kind words and grammatical advice.Thats a big word! Im fearing Paragraphs might be my new nick name! Irrational Optimism lm not sure Geemickey the scenario Harrowred mentioned and l agree with Kings Langley only draw with Swindon Supermarine Saturday and Lose at Taunton.We beat Chesham and Wimbourne and there is 2 points in it when we hit Easter to me thats a realistic proposition.Then in my book Boro would be favourites as the Americans would say we got the Big Mo(Momentum).Weve got concentrate on our game win our matches and lm still very confident we shall get 5th!

By cappers3/4/2019 20:07Wed Apr 3 20:07:04 2019In response to Re: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!Top of thread

Views: 627

I said before the last game that if we could narrow the gap down to 4 or 5 points, I'd have given us a chance and that anything other than that, all this talk of makng the playoffs would have to end. Due to Kingls Langley winning the gap remains at 7 points. I did however think that Kings Langley still had to play Staines. That turns out not to be the case. Therefore, if we can reduce the gap to 4 points on Saturday then I'd say there is still hope.

Do I think we'll make the playoffs? No!

Terry, I'm looking forward to reading your exclusive guide to the Chesham United match!

By Terry3/4/2019 20:22Wed Apr 3 20:22:15 2019In response to Re: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction!Top of thread

Views: 613

Hello Cappers Good Evening.Its fantastic this forum with all the different views.l think the consensus is we are still in the battle for 5th.As l mentioned before Kings Langley must play Taunton and Walton Casuals both away both against teams with a Lot to for play for.Im saying we win our Last 5 we shall be 5th of that lm very confident.lm naming the side just for fun l would pick to beat Chesham around 8.30am in the morning.l need a nights sleep first because of the pressure! My exclusive preview will be Friday morning.l cant rush these things! Thanks for being in touch Cappers.

Previous thread: Kings Langley v Boro Final Points Total. by Terry1/4/2019 17:47Mon Apr 1 17:47:24 2019view thread