Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harrow Boro v Chesham Match Preview. by Terry5/4/2019 08:50Fri Apr 5 08:50:37 2019view thread

Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham.

By Terry4/4/2019 08:55Thu Apr 4 08:55:21 2019

Views: 716

Just Looking at the bench l picked l think everyone of those players would walk into a Lot of Step Level 3 teams.So picking that 11 to beat Chesham no easy task.l have made 2 changes for this team of course its just for fun and to provide debate on our excellent forum.Anthony O'Connor and Frank Keita in and Ryan Moss and Adam Perara drop to the bench.lm a big fan of Anthony O' Connor hes got Lightning pace and hes not afraid to mix it with defenders.Ryan Moss got stuck in better at Gosport and is of course a quality player.So that was a very tough call.Also another toughie was Frank Keita against Adam Perara.Adam has played solid but Frank deserves a go that was a fantastic finish Last Saturday under great pressure when our play off hopes were hanging by a thread so he deserves to start.The other 9 guys pick themselves everyone showed great bottle to see it through at Gosport and lm backing them to do the same this Saturday against Chesham and for the remaining games thereafter.Come On You Reds!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham.

By Earlsmead part-timer4/4/2019 13:57Thu Apr 4 13:57:19 2019In response to Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham.Top of thread

Views: 658

It's an incredibly tough game Saturday which I can't make so will be online when I can looking for the updates.
They will be looking to turn us over after we comprehensively outplayed and beat them at their place.
Hope we win but I'm nervous about this one.

Re: Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham.

By Terry4/4/2019 15:11Thu Apr 4 15:11:01 2019In response to Re: Reasons For My Starting Xl v Chesham.Top of thread

Views: 650

Hello Earlsmead Part-Timer sorry to hear you cant make it Saturday.l will be on half way near the main stand to help pull the guys through.Me on one side and Steve Baker on the other so there will plenty of noise from us two and hopefully some motivation! Im quite confident the guys won ugly at Gosport against a team with everything to fight for but we showed character and resolve and came through.We got stuck in well and mixed it with a few of their players.l was really impressed l know our guys Like to play attractive football but sometimes you have to dig a result and thats what we did at Gosport.We play with the same determination and spirit we should be too good for Chesham though l agree its going to be close lm saying 2-1 to Boro.Then of course its all eyes on Kings Langley and lm desperate for Swindon Supermarine to burst their bubble! Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 15:11:51 on 4th April 2019
Edited by Terry at 16:08:23 on 4th April 2019

Previous thread: 4 Teams Fighting For 5th My Prediction! by Terry3/4/2019 15:24Wed Apr 3 15:24:37 2019view thread