Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Plenty To Play For! by Terry7/4/2019 08:47Sun Apr 7 08:47:55 2019view thread

Boro 0 Chesham 2

By Terry6/4/2019 19:29Sat Apr 6 19:29:59 2019

Views: 675

First of all well played to Chesham they deserved their win and also to their good natured friendly fans.
If people are expecting a knocking piece from me tonight then forget it.
I was impressed by the guys attitude they showed fierce determination to win the ball and some risked getting injured for the cause today.
So how did we Lose 2-0.Well football can be decided by fine margins.
We switched off for the first goal from a short corner for 1-0 and a Lucky bounce from a Long throw and its 2-0.
We have a perfectly good goal chalked off for offside that the Lino clearly got wrong.But we all human even Refs and Linos!
I was impressed heads didnt go down l notice the guys being more vocal and demanding more effort of each other and on another day Anthony O' Connor would have scored when one on one and Mark Bitmead the same.But these guys are Learning the trade at this Level so next time in the net!
The crosses a bit mixed that old adage hard work in training .Hitting the channels a Lot better but sometimes a bit Laboured theres nothing wrong getting the ball forward quickly so what if its Long ball its all about winning nothing else counts.
My Man Of The Match Shaun Preddie he was excellent today Position wise not afraid to put his head in there and risk physical injury and l noticed him digging into the guys demanding more that was excellent Shaun.Well Done.
Well with Kings Langleys bubble now finally burst and Pooles Lucky Late win its as you were folks.
7points behind still but next Saturday is D-Day.
Taunton will Beat Kings Langley
Poole will do their usual trick in a pressure game and Lose to Basingstoke
We shall Learn the Lessons from today and beat Lowly Wimbourne.
Then when theres just 4points in it when we hit Easter we shall find out who has got the character and bottle to finish 5th.lm sending this message out to Kings Langley and Poole we shall fight you all the way for that 5th place and our guys have the bottle to see it through.
So Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 19:31:06 on 6th April 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Re: Boro 0 Chesham 2

By cheshfan6/4/2019 20:35Sat Apr 6 20:35:13 2019In response to Boro 0 Chesham 2Top of thread

Views: 668

Cheers Terry , think I can say all from chesham enjoyed the day today. Except when they ran out of Generals Beer in the bar before kick off 😂😂

1 person likes this 1 person   

Re: Boro 0 Chesham 2

By Terry6/4/2019 21:52Sat Apr 6 21:52:07 2019In response to Re: Boro 0 Chesham 2Top of thread

Views: 642

Thanks Cheshfan.Good to see your group so well behaved and friendly.l suspect we may play each other next year.lve never been to your ground so Looking forward to it!

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Previous thread: Any Other Score Predictions For Todays Game. by Terry6/4/2019 12:04Sat Apr 6 12:04:31 2019view thread