Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Saturdays Here At Last! by Terry13/4/2019 07:16Sat Apr 13 07:16:50 2019view thread

Harrow Boro v Wimbourne Big Match Preview.

By Terry12/4/2019 08:44Fri Apr 12 08:44:32 2019

Views: 578

Well on Saturday we are in the Last chance of Last chances Saloon as they say.
Kings Langleys defeat to Swindon Supermarine Last Saturday still Leaves us with a chance if we are good enough to take it of course.
Thats down to the players ultimetly us fans can give opinions.Steve and the management staff can give game plans etc but at the end of it its those on the pitch that matter.
I know this if we show the same fierce determination we did against Chesham but with better finishing and yes some better crosses we shall be far too good for a Wimbourne side who are in a Crisis Of Form and Confidence and are Rapidly Heading Towards Relegation.
But we musnt take this one for granted no doubt they will try and mix it in midfield so we need to start with Good Tempo Get in their Faces early Get Stuck into them Let them know there in a contest and yes give their Keeper a Knock from the First Corner give him Some Pressure too.
On paper man for man weve got better players yes l know some will say we Lost 5-3 at their place but that was in August an eternity ago.
This a vital weekend win our match and l believe the gap will be just 4Points by close of play Saturday and with the Easter fixtures coming it really will be game on and everything to play for.So Come On You Reds!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Harrow Boro v Wimbourne Big Match Preview.

By Earlsmead part-timer12/4/2019 17:59Fri Apr 12 17:59:44 2019In response to Harrow Boro v Wimbourne Big Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 582

Well we certainly "owe" them one after that game at Wimborne.
I was there, we were cruising it if I remember rightly and should have been out of sight. Then after yet again some appalling refereeing we had a man or was it two? Sent off??? and a dodgy penalty.
Anyway it was a load of old b#ll@%ks!
The first of many whistle happy refs from the south west we weren't used to (possibly?)
As for the play-offs, that faint dream died at Hartley Wintney.
As I said after that result, we have no hope and Bob Hope.

Re: Harrow Boro v Wimbourne Big Match Preview.

By Terry12/4/2019 18:20Fri Apr 12 18:20:45 2019In response to Re: Harrow Boro v Wimbourne Big Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 560

Hello Earlsmead Part Timer you certainly have put a smile on my face after my business appointment in Heavenly Harefield this afternoon.
As for the refs out West well their game is really rugby and thats where they get plenty of whistle from.
No doubt too lm sure all out there Love to beat a London club and take us City Slickers down a peg or two.
Im not saying the refs are biased but weve seen some strange descsions especially that pen at Farnborough!
As for the play offs dont throw in the towel too soon a win against Wimbourne and Kings Langley Lose at Taunton which most expect and just 4 Points will be in it at the start of Easter and then its down to Character and Bottle neither of which Kings Langley or Poole may possess in Big Game Situations.
Im Still Confident For 5th.So Come On You Reds!

Edited by Terry at 18:21:21 on 12th April 2019
Edited by Terry at 20:00:09 on 12th April 2019

Previous thread: Any Thoughts On Saturdays Possible Team. by Terry11/4/2019 11:20Thu Apr 11 11:20:12 2019view thread