Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Tiverton V Boro Big Match Preview. by Terry19/4/2019 08:31Fri Apr 19 08:31:37 2019view thread

Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!

By Terry18/4/2019 08:53Thu Apr 18 08:53:42 2019

Views: 744

This is the Xl l would pick to beat Tiverton on Saturday.
1 Gary Ross( If Available)
2 George Moore
3 Ryan Haugh
4 Shaun Preddie
5 Nathenial Oseni
6 Mark Mcleod(C)
7 Jordan Ireland
8 Mark Bitmead
9 Anthony O' Connor
10 Frank Keita
11 Excellence Muhemba
Subs Micheal Bryan Lewis Cole Ryan Moss Adam Perera Hafed Al Duoubi.
Thats my view give some other guys a go hope they come in and show most of all some Determination and Fight whatever the result.
Please if you have a view other Forum members have a go.
You can pick a full Xl or just say who should be in or out!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!

By Middlesex Wanderer18/4/2019 10:49Thu Apr 18 10:49:20 2019In response to Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 719

Gary Ross will not be playing, as the Southern League deadline has passed.

I haven't seen anything from Bitmead or Muhemba to suggest they would get a start ahead of Micheal Bryan, Lewis Cole or Ryan MossĀ . The outfield 10 from Tuesday should start for me.

By Terry18/4/2019 10:59Thu Apr 18 10:59:02 2019In response to Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 719

Thanks for telling me about Gary Ross.
Alan Middlesex Wanderer thanks for your view on the team.
Ryan Moss seems to get a game no what whether thats because hes Captain one can only speculate.
His performances recently havent been good enough at Least Mark Bitmead will show some aggression and get stuck in.Hes got to do better with his finishing agreed so l would give a him a go Saturday.
As for Lewis Cole and Micheal Bryan in my view they are too inconsistent arent strong enough on the ball and rarely score goals.
So lm giving Excellence Muhemba a start.
Hes strong in a challenge and tough to dislodge off the ball yes hes got to work on passing better.But Lets see what he can do.
I will stick with Jordan Ireland did ok Last Saturday needs work still on getting stuck in better but a good passer.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)18/4/2019 11:42Thu Apr 18 11:42:27 2019In response to Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 723

It depends what the staff want to do now.

Will they be looking at fringe players such as Muhemba, Crichilow, Holland and Bitmead to see what they may bring with a run of games.

Personally I'd like to see Boro go with the following;

Al-Droubi

Andrew
Preddie
Oseni
Haugh

Keita
Cole

Moore
Bryan
O'Connor

Moss.

Then at home to Staines change a few players. Perhaps Muhemba and Bitmead can start upfront together with Fenton, Ireland and Crichilow getting starts too. They should still be too good for this Staines team and if they're not then that will say a lot about them.

By Terry18/4/2019 11:51Thu Apr 18 11:51:18 2019In response to Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 710

Thank you very much for your views as always Harrowred.
My Line of thinking is its still a Live match ok we cant make 5th but Tiverton have a Lot to play and no doubt they make this into a battle in midfield.
In my view Micheal Bryan and Lewis Cole arent strong enough on the ball for a game Like this.
We saw this against Frome and Wimbourne in similiar matches they dont win enough 50/50s and can anyone honestly say they have had a major impact on any match recently.
The same with Ryan Moss how come hes undroppable his work rate and effort have not been there recently its not just goal scoring but putting yourself about and getting stuck in to opposing Centre Halves.
Hafed will start because Gary Ross cant be signed yet
but if l was Steve Baker l would get Gary as soon as we can when transfers allowed.

Edited by Terry at 12:00:25 on 18th April 2019
Edited by Terry at 12:00:54 on 18th April 2019

By Earlsmead part-timer18/4/2019 17:11Thu Apr 18 17:11:53 2019In response to Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 703

I agree with Harrowred and go with his team and suggestions .
Also think overall throughout the season Lewis Cole, Ryan Moss and Michael Bryan have been very good for us, I'd keep them.

Edited by Earlsmead part-timer at 17:12:26 on 18th April 2019

By Terry18/4/2019 17:25Thu Apr 18 17:25:49 2019In response to Re: Team I Would Pick To Topple Tiverton!Top of thread

Views: 678

Hello Earlsmead Part Timer l respect your opinion but sorry l cant agree.
Micheal Bryan and Lewis Cole in my view dont do enough to change or influence a match rarely score a goal and are not strong enough on the ball.
Ryan Moss is a quality player but is he up for it anymore in regard to taking a kick or a Knock competing for the ball l have big doubts.
Time to get some new guys in and give them a go!
But thank you very much for giving your opinion.

Previous thread: Any Other Views On Saturdays Team. by Terry18/4/2019 17:01Thu Apr 18 17:01:49 2019view thread