Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: About Level 4. by Terry23/4/2019 08:40Tue Apr 23 08:40:55 2019view thread

Poole Will Be 5th.

By Terry22/4/2019 19:19Mon Apr 22 19:19:34 2019

Views: 544

Unless we see a Miracle at Staines Next Saturday Poole will Occupy that 5th Place and Go into the Playoffs.
I wish to say Well Done to their Players Fans and Management.
I Questioned their Bottle and Character and they have Shut me up and Proved me Wrong!
Kings Langley a great effort but Like Boro have come up short.
Which Brings me to Boro.At the moment 7points off Poole with an inferior goal difference.
But Lets take a Step Back.
We Lose to Frome and Wimbourne at home.
We Lack Effort and Fight at Hartley Whitney.
We are Not at the races at Home to Chesham.
Theres 4 matches where we have acheived NiL Points
3 at Home 1 Away.
As l say we are 7 behind Poole.In effect 8.
Is there a Common Thread there when the Pressure was on l believe we Lacked Self Belief and l will say the word Bottle.
The way we played at Gosport is the way we should have played the other 4 games.
Make it a Battle and get in their Faces.Fight for Every Ball and dont be so friendly with Opposistion By having a chat with them when theres a break in play.
If we had Done that l have no doubt we would have beaten Frome and Wimbourne easily and got a point at Least against Hartley Whitney and Chesham.
Do you know what we would be 5th in the table now 1 point ahead of Poole!
The most important Lesson the Management must Learn when they bring in players yes they must have ability but also character and fight so when the must win games come along they have a win at all costs attitude.
Unlike some of the current players where l dont see enough of it.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Player of the Year voting by harrowred21/4/2019 19:54Sun Apr 21 19:54:29 2019view thread