Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Boro 1 Chertsey 2 by Terry6/8/2019 22:03Tue Aug 6 22:03:48 2019view thread

Boro v Chertsey Match Preview

By Terry6/8/2019 09:14Tue Aug 6 09:14:10 2019

Views: 598

Well tonight we welcome Chertsey The FA Vase Holders no Less to Earlsmead for our final pre season match.
I wont use the term friendly because every match is there to be won and we need to get stuck in as we did against Potters Bar Last Tuesday night and beat Chertsey.
Be good to see some of our former players again who helped Chertsey to that Wembley truimph but with respect to Chertsey we have got better players than them and if our guys show the right attitude as they did against Potters Bar we should win tonight.
There were many good aspects against Potters Bar the ball going forward quicker the game being played in opposition half more and of course 3 crosses that lead to goals.
Not as much of the slow build stuff and more hitting the channels.
Players being more vocal and demanding more of each other.
I missed Saturdays 2-3 against Bracknell as l was doing my forfeit of Boro not finishing 5th Last season by going to Wealdstone.
Both Stones and Dartford played a direct style and thats what we need to do for the new season just 4 days away with Merthyr coming to visit us on Saturday.
Keep things simple get the ball forward quicker and play at a good tempo.Good crosses and Set Pieces etc.
We have Lost 6 goals in the Last 2 games so some rust at the back to sort but lm very confident of a top 5 finish this season.
So Lets beat those FA Vase Holders and as always
Come On You Reds!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: No subject by Terry6/8/2019 08:57Tue Aug 6 08:57:04 2019view thread