Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Please note: this site will be unavailable between 4.30pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday 17 April due to routine maintenance

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Harrow Borough v Gosport Borough Match Preview. by Terry28/9/2019 08:34Sat Sep 28 08:34:30 2019view thread

Harrow Borough 3 Blackfield and Langley 1

By Terry24/9/2019 23:03Tue Sep 24 23:03:18 2019

Views: 706

First of all that was a good advert for non League played in a honest and fair way a thoroughly enjoyable match even if it got a bit wet 2nd Half.
We Lined up 4-4-2 as l could make it out with Manny Williams playing off Ryan Moss.
We had an early setback when Micheal Bryan got a bad kick and couldnt continue.
The first goal was going to be vital and l can say in my 36 years watching at Earlsmead its nearly the best lve seen.
Luke Warner-Eley who lve been impressed with his defending scored a Brazil type goal difficult to describe but magical!
I think most know my fav goal is Frank Seward v Wealdstone in 1977! When we did em 3-0!
God lm that old!!!!
The 2nd goal it Looked a soft pen but you make your own Luck playing deep in opponents half.
Ryan Moss so cool with a chip pen!
2-0 up at the break they say a dangerous lead and Blackfield and Langley upped their game and got a pen when we failed to clear a ball.
2-1 and it got a bit shaky but Mannie Williams scored a superb third for us with Little backlift it Scorched in the corner of the net 3-1 Job Done.
The 1st half it was a bit slow out of defense but this was remedied in 2nd Half.
We played with far more nous.
Much more in the Opponents half and midfield players were doing better job without the ball.
I notice Jordan Ireland has improved a Lot in this aspect of his game.
Whos man of the match a toughie!
2 Outstsnding goals and a Commited team performance.
Being an ex defender l do appreciate that side of the game.
So George Fenton is Man of The Match he seemed to be in the right place every time and with Shaun Preddie gave motivational advice when we rocking a bit at 2-1
So well done George Excellent Stuff.
We mixed the good passing and more direct stuff well tonight and have put that recent blip behind us.
So Come On You Reds!!!!!

Edited by Terry at 23:05:19 on 24th September 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

Previous thread: Whats The Score? by Terry24/9/2019 15:23Tue Sep 24 15:23:16 2019view thread