Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Salisbury 0 Harrow 2 by Fulham red14/4 16:48Sun Apr 14 16:48:51 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Whats The Score? by Terry7/12/2019 10:37Sat Dec 7 10:37:29 2019view thread

Harrow Borough V Tiverton Match Preview.

By Terry7/12/2019 06:15Sat Dec 7 06:15:49 2019

Views: 689

Well this is a vital match no doubts.
The Bookmakers are making us 3/1 outsiders to win this but l know if we bring our A game we can easily win this.
My message to the players is forget the League table and start from now.
How to win this one.
Well the wind is going to Blow and the pitch will be Heavy. So hit the Channels and get Good Quality Crosses in the box.
Make sure when you have a shot on goal its on target and their keeper has to work.
Short corners. Bin them
Short free kicks Bin Them.
Turn into a Battle in midfield Let Tiverton know this is a tough contest forget the flicks and back heals.
From our First Corner get a Robust Challenge for the ball on their Keeper Let him know we mean business.
Play the game with a Good Tempo and Fierce Determination to win.
When Tiverton have a corner Hafeed our keeper Command the six yard box by Punching or Catching the ball.
Lets prove those Bookmakers Wrong and get Those 3points.
So Come On You Reds!!!!!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Harrow Borough V Tiverton Match Preview.

By Earlsmead part-timer7/12/2019 09:26Sat Dec 7 09:26:37 2019In response to Harrow Borough V Tiverton Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 773

I do admire your enthusiasm Terry, especially as we must be near or bottom of the league form wise !

You remind me of Monty Python''s Black Knight !
Always the optimist !

Of course I hope your right and we do win and I'll be cheering the lads on to.
But even with our 'A game' it ain't gonna be an 'easy win'
Everything is pointing to a 'Tivvy' win.

Re: Harrow Borough V Tiverton Match Preview.

By Terry7/12/2019 10:34Sat Dec 7 10:34:10 2019In response to Re: Harrow Borough V Tiverton Match Preview.Top of thread

Views: 760

Hello Earlsmead Part timer thanks for your kind words.
But just a minute.
Tiverton Correct me arent one of the Great Names of Non League football so how the Bookmakers can make them as the away side 4/6 to beat us l think is beyond me.
You must remember there are 2 things to consider.
Yes we must play well the guys to be Confident and well Motivated and yes to have worked hard in training to get the Basics right.
Us fans who come today and pay our money take that as given because thats the Managements job.
I can get stuck in from half way and offer encouragement shall we say but ultimately its the players that count.
The other thing is Stop Tiverton from Playing.
So start with tempo get some tough tackles in and yes a Strong Challege on the keeper for the ball from the First Corner.
Send Tiverton the message we are up for the fight.
Im just going to do a post for the correct score..

Previous thread: Harrow Borough 1-7 Brentford B by Whispering Minotaur5/12/2019 14:55Thu Dec 5 14:55:39 2019view thread