Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: GBFC 1 HBFC 0 by Middx WandererYesterday 22:45Yesterday at 22:45:28view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Prediction League update 14/01 by Middx Wanderer30/9/2019 10:12Mon Sep 30 10:12:54 2019view thread

FA Statement.

By Terry26/3/2020 22:15Thu Mar 26 22:15:42 2020

Views: 964

Well Very Interesting This to Say The Least.
The Southern League Isthmian League Northern League Boards Want The Season To End and Results Terminated.
Stop There.
Is This The View of The Clubs Have They Been Consulted.
Why Hasnt National League Been Included in This.
Im Afraid This Stinks This is The Great and Good Dictating Whats Good For Clubs and us Fans.
Are The FA Afraid if They Do The Same to The National League Barrow and Wealdstone who have Got Resources Might Challenge Them In The Courts.
I Think This Mass Hysteria has affected The FA.
Its 25th March and We have 566 Casualties which of course is very sad out of a Population of 66 Million.
You have more chance getting hit by a Car Crossing the road then being affected by this virus.
Im With President Trump in Getting Things Going After Easter.There would Still be a 6 week gap to June to Finish The Season.
If The Season Physically Couldn't be finished it Should be Av Points Per Game.
Ive Got No Love for Barrow or Wealdstone but a Team Like Truro Deserve Promotion.
So My View Get The Show Going After Easter and Lets Get Positive and Ignore The Media Hype.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: FA Statement.

By cappers27/3/2020 15:06Fri Mar 27 15:06:45 2020In response to FA Statement.Top of thread

Views: 786

It's funny Terry, you've been talking about how the UK is not Soviet Russia well rather ironically, one former soviet state is keeping its football league running and giving the fans their freedom of choice as the matches are open to fans to come and watch..

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/24/sports/soccer/soccer-belarus-coronavirus.html

I love Belarus. I lived there for a year and a half studying Russian. I had the best times of my life living out there. When I lived in Belarus, I was a big fan of BATE and still follow their results.

Re: FA Statement.

By Terry27/3/2020 21:10Fri Mar 27 21:10:18 2020In response to Re: FA Statement.Top of thread

Views: 815

My God Belarus A Beacon For Us all Cappers.
Not Over Run By The PC Brigade and Practicing That Lost Forgotten Art.
Common Sense!!!
Getting on With Life and Enjoying it.
This Hysteria Has Just Gone Too Far.
Yes C-19 is a Nasty Virus and Not Nice To Have.
But So is a Bad Dose of The Flu.
Im Afraid That Kills Too.
I Applaud BeloRussia For Showing Some Bottle and lm Sticking to My View that The Tuesday after Easter This Lockdown Nonsense is Lifted and as President Trump said Earlier Today Time Then to get Back to Work.

Edited by Terry at 21:11:20 on 27th March 2020

Previous thread: Harrow Borough photo essay by David Bauckham5/12/2019 19:52Thu Dec 5 19:52:00 2019view thread