Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Hungerford match highlights by harrowred26/3 19:01Tue Mar 26 19:01:19 2024view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Shinewater Lane! by Terence6/9/2020 17:41Sun Sep 6 17:41:51 2020view thread

Some Good News!!!

By Terence6/9/2020 10:49Sun Sep 6 10:49:12 2020

Views: 1066

Reading In The Non League Paper Some Welcome News.
At Last Some Funding From The Premier League For Non League With Their Matchday Support Programme Worth £5 Million.
We Can At Step 3 Through Football Foundation Running The Scheme Access £10 Grand Which Maybe Useful In Completing The Perimititer Fencing Around The Ground.
Im Not a Fan Of The Premier League But I Will Give Them Credit It's A Good Start But A Figure of £25 Mill Per Season Would Be More Realistic and Hopefully We Can Attain This Soon.
Also Step 3 Sponsorship By Ladbrokes/Coral Branded As Pitched In Excellent News.
As Someone Who Enjoys A Bet Im Delighted They Are Putting Money Into Our Level.
Just A Final Thing If Anyone Can Confirm This On The Langney Website and Non League Paper Fixtures It's Showing Our Match Next Saturday With a 3pm Kick Off and If This Is The Case Is Their Supporters Travel Being Organised For The Game.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Some Good News!!!

By Middx Wanderer6/9/2020 11:57Sun Sep 6 11:57:07 2020In response to Some Good News!!!Top of thread

Views: 725

The grants are only for Covid costs , not ground improvements.

The date & kick off time is still undecided for Langney. I think it is fair to say 3pm on Saturday is very unlikely

Re: Some Good News!!!

By Terence6/9/2020 13:31Sun Sep 6 13:31:28 2020In response to Re: Some Good News!!!Top of thread

Views: 802

Hello Alan Middlesex Wanderer Thank You For Your Reply.
In Regard To The Matchday Support Fund Which Is Funded By The Premier League and Grants Given By The Football Foundation It States in The Non League Paper That Fencing Can Be Applied For Through The Scheme.
So In My View The Club Should Make An Application!
This Other Matter Is A Farcical Situation That The Sussex FA and Langney Need To Be Acting On Urgently.
Ok Langney Share With Eastbourne Boro Got That Bit.
But The National League At The Moment Doesn't Start For 2 More Weeks And At Present With No Fans.
Looking On Eastbourne Boros Website It Appears They Have No Home Friendly For This Saturday And Even If They Did The Sussex FA Should Step In And Insist That A FA Cup Game Takes Precedence Over A Friendly.
At It Stands At The Moment Players,Management and Most Importantly Us Fans Who Pay The Money At The Gate Have No Idea When This Match Will Take Place.
So My Message To Langney and Sussex FA Is Clear Please Wake Up And Sort This Matter.

Previous thread: New Players by harrowred5/9/2020 20:59Sat Sep 5 20:59:17 2020view thread